May 31, 2006

Everything I need to know about life...




...I learned from Tristan
For those of you who know him, you will attest to this
There is nothing that he does half-heartedly!
He runs at full speed, arms flailing sporatically
He laughs from the depths of his belly, even when he's faking
He sings at the top of his lungs, belting it with all thats in him
He dances with complete abandon, totally lost to those around him
So who do I want to be when I grow up?
I want to be Tristan
I want to run at full speed to get a hold of the destiny that Jesus has for me
I want to laugh from the depths of my belly through the heartache and trials
I want to sing at the top of my lungs of His majesty and extravagant love
I want to dance with complete abandon for the King who has captivated and stolen my heart.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

YEAH!!!! TRISTAN!!!!!!!! What an awesome post Ruth. Keep it up... Amazingly all the things that you listed could also be said for Chris... especially the "running with arms sporatically flailing" part!

Tanya said...

Thats so sweet!

Jenny said...

That's so touching!!! Christy's lucky to have a friend like you!

Lynnie Ha said...

beeeeeeeeutiful, hun. i'm all teary, now! hugs for ya!

Kathy said...

Really cute! We can learn so much from these little guys hey.. I love reading your posts and the pics are GREAT!