...but not mine!
Carin's Wedding is quickly approaching! And I'm going to attempt to do my own hair...eek!
These are the hairstyles that I like....
I'm hoping its not too difficult!
And here is how I want to try and do my makeup...double eek (its all about saving money)!
And Lucky Me, I found the youtube tutorial (by her in fact) which is awesome
Click HERE for the video
One thing I really need to figure out is if I want to keep my hair dark or put highlights in!
Sorry for the non-interesting post!
Jul. 13, 2009
I have been informing myself about all things organic, eco-friendly, chemical free. I am far from knowing it all but I have found a few websites that I found very interesting. Whether you are single, married, or a mother (or father) of few or many children, the topic of living organically, eco friendly, or chemical free may have crossed your mind as well.
So, here is a few websites that can help you in your education:
Holistic Moms Network
Organic Pregnancy, Birth, and PostPartum
Eco Friendly Products
P.S. And coming soon...an organic farm near you! Thanks Anita! :)
Living *clean* is important...our bodies will thank us!
Here are some practical tips to help you get started:
- REMOVE toxins:
- • Avoid processed foods.
- • Buy organic when possible.
- • Buy eco-friendly cleaning products.
- • Remove one or more of the foods that cause food allergies, sensitivities and are mucus-forming, such as dairy, bread, pasta, sugar, white rice and red meat.
- • Remove the bad bacteria in your gut with plant and herbal antibacterials and use garlic, lemon, olive oil, oregano oil, thyme and cayenne pepper – all powerful natural antimicrobials.
- RESTORE what is lacking:
- • Consume nutrient-rich foods (vegetables, fruits, nuts, seeds, legumes).
- • Use supplements to boost availability of your specific depletions (the B vitamins are commonly depleted).
- • Soak up some sun. Fifteen minutes of sun exposure a day will allow you to sustain better levels of vitamin D for bone strength and protection from cancer and depression.