May 10, 2006

My Baby Sis and Her Perfect Match




















My Little Sister, Leah, (she is 7 years my junior; I'm 25, so you can do the math) in the past year has fallen in love and is planning to get married next year. She is a lot more determined than I was about marriage. She wants to finish her training as an esthetician first. She leaves for school in Prince George the end of June. Her man is Ryan Wiebe. His family has been close friends of our family for years and Leah has loved Ryan for a long time. We're so excited to be able to witness first hand the bond that God is growing between them as they grow closer together. It reminds me of the beginning of my relationship with Mark. Its so new and exciting. Its really hard but what an adventure. I wouldn't trade this journey for anything!

No comments: