Jul 18, 2006

This is me...now!

Well, I'm not starting a fitness journal, and I'm not going to chart weight loss or anything, but I thought I'd let you know, I joined Kick-Bo! It is extremely hard, & painful the day after, but I love it! I have never felt this good about myself. I know i have a very long way to go, but being on the road to fit is farther than I've ever been. I'm excited! I know God is going to give me strength to admit my weaknesses, to push through the pain and work out even when its the very last thing on earth I want to do.Pray for me! This is a turning point in my life. I want everything in my life to show the glory of God! Including this extra large, run-down temple!!

3 comments:

Tanya said...

Oh Ruth you can do it!!! I know you can. Its an awesome feeling when you see the numbers going down, but also when you just start feeling better about yourself and about everything in general. I'm totally behind you and support you in this "temple toning" journey! Thanks again for the prayers on sunday...I felt very blessed.

Jenny said...

You'll have to let me know the times again. I am dying to go and think it would be a challenging workout!!!
I am fighting the same battle.
You can do it!!!!!

Blushfairy said...

I'm proud of you, I hope it's going well!