Aug 7, 2006

Born to Dance

This is my sister. She is a dancer in heart in character and in worship!
When she dances, she is in another world, lost to us, but so in tune with Jesus. The crazy thing is, she ministers to us on so many levels. She inspires us to abandon ourselves to Jesus and shackles are loosed off those who see a message spoken through her dance. She is living out the heart of David, "...I will become even more undignified than this!" Leah doesn't care who's watching and what they think of her, because in reality, she not dancing for them, she's dancing for her King and he delights in her!

2 comments:

Jenny said...

That's a quality I wish I had. I feel alot more than what I show and I need to learn to go with my feelings and forget about what I think others may think of me!!
Great pic!

Sarah said...

great pic