Sep 22, 2006

Happy 26th Me!!

My 26th birthday was a blast! Thanks to all who came! My Mom made all my favorite foods: Goofy Buns, California Rolls, Poop Drops, Fake Crab roll ups, Guacamole & much More! So a big Woot! Woot! for my momma!!
All my awesome gifts:
From my Mom & Dad 4 canvases, a paint tray a garlic press, pizza cutter & bathing suit.
A Kodak 'Scrapbook in a day' kit from the Penners
A frame with a pic of me when I sang with a choir at the LTT in LA from the Wiebes
A Yummy Candle, hemp lip stuff, Domino Magazine & 'Lolo' nailpolish from Tamara
2 super cool stone frames from granddaughter Tim
Guitar strings & pics from Raeanne
Necklace & Candles from Alannah & Shannon
Poseidon dvd from Jenna
2 CD's from my hubby-"Sweetly Broken" & Jonny Lang "Turn Around"
Beautiful Brown Long sweater from Tanya & Christy
$20 buckaroos from Adam & Char!!
THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR YOUR AWESOME GIFTS!!
I LOVE THEM

Seeing the great cake...

No-Yah and Tamara...

Tristan helping me show my gifts...


My totally awesome Cake..sorry for the nudity..they put that on their
"The Taste of Cabbage danced in my mouth" was from a Iron Chef episode Christy, Mark & I watched and peed our pants laughing.


The Talented Cup Game (named this until further naming...*ahem* Kevin)


Tristan loved watching but finally decided to join us...

Tristers helping auntie with her presents...

This is not how you play guys....

9 comments:

Jenny said...

Happy belated birthday Ruth! Hope you had a great time!

Stephanie said...

Wish I could of been there!!! And Kevin's wearing the bracelets I made him, so now I know he truly likes them and wasn't just wearing them to make me happy.

Charlene said...

Ruth... I just wanted to mention that the moolah I gave you was a gift too...hahaha. It was a great time out for me and Adam. Love you Ruthy!!!

starla said...

great party....and thanks for teaching me the talented cup game! I love it!! brings back great memories with my big sister!

Tanya said...

What a great party...too bad Jason didn't come. Man can your parents put on a spread...I think I'm going to adopt them! ha ha.

Thanks for having us share your day with you!

Sarah said...

Hi Ruth, Happy birthday!! Looked like fun!!

Kathy said...

HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY BIFDAY!!!! We didn't know! It looks like you had a ball, and I like the cake!

Hope this year is an AWESOME one

Tamara said...

That was an awesome Bday! I'm officially addicted to the cup came

jessicabrandenbarg said...

happy birthday Ruth!!
wish i could have come
i LOVE marks shaved head it looks so good..
cheers