Oct 6, 2006

Secrets Unveiled!!

10 Things you probably didn't know about me
(some are cheesy but whatever):
1. I love British Soaps:





2. I could watch the Antique Roadshow for hours

3. My sister & I have seen
'Spice World' & 'Romy Michelle's Highschool Reunion'
30 times each


4. I love guacamole...okay everyone knows that already but I thought I'd post it anyway

5. I watch Equestrian stuff all the time on CBC

6. I think Sean Connery is gorgeous
7. I wept & wept on the March of the Penguins
8. I want to be a doula / photographer
My job would include Maternity Pics, Birth & Post Birth Pics as well as doula duties
Doula- doo'la- an ancient greek word that means 'womans servant'
9. I taught Sunday School in a Korean Church
10. One of my best friends had to have the heimlich maneuver at my house!!

5 comments:

Kathy said...

Nice. I would LOVE to be a doula, when Abigail is a little older I am going to finish my acreditation! Hey we should pair up!

Kathy said...

U like da spelllinnggg?

Tanya said...

My sister took her doula course a few years back, but she never persued it...but I guess once you have it, you have it. She's a massage therapist.

I'd think you'd be great at that Ruth...you have a true gift when it comes to children and babies.

starla said...

what friend had the heimlich?

Ruth said...

My friend Tabitha...she was eating toast and orange juice and we started to laugh and she inhaled like a huge piece with the orange juice and right away her lips went blue...My dad grabbed her and started the ole heave ho and out came the toast and the orange juice and a whole lot of puke...and the funny thing is..the whole time this was going on, my mom was shouting 'Not on the carpet Mike, not on the slippers..don't make her puke on my slippers' it was sooo funny...in retrospect