Jan 31, 2007

Who are you and Who am I?




These are a duo for today's pic of the day.
They both portray a huge message for me!
The first shows desperation & despair. The mask she thought would hide her, really exposed the pain, and she longs for the freedom & transformation she sees in the butterfly.
And so she lets her guard fall and you see the broken beauty underneath.
The second one shows the extent to which some will go to put on a facade. They cover who they really are, but like the first picture, you still see through it.
This reflects a bit of how I'm feeling in me and what I see in others.
Jesus has made us who we are! We are a new creation. The old has gone and the new has come! We need to live in that.
BE WHO YOU ARE!!!!!
Don't try to be somebody else because you're afraid of what people might think of you.
Be YOU!!
photos by Lara Jade @ www.larajade.com

2 comments:

Christy said...

Amen Sista!

Jenny said...

What a powerful message!!Thanks so much for sharing!