Feb 25, 2007

My 'Champion'

I wanted to give honor to one of my greatest friends in the whole world! On February 23rd she exceeded my expectations. One of the nurses continued to call her 'Champ' & 'Champion' ! She truly was! She became my hero & champion while she endured a hard labor to deliver her beautful little Liv all the while maintaining her 'manners' & sense of humor even in the midst of it all! What an honor it was for me to be a witness to this miracle! Thanks Chris & Christy for letting me be a part of your extra special day! I love you much!!!!







2 comments:

Jenny said...

Beautiful pictures!! We all know that your presence was such a blessing to them as well!

Carin said...

she sure was a champ! I was definitely impressed...
You also were quite wonderful Ruthie... a great support and an incredible friend, they were blessed to have you there!