Mar 10, 2007

Pics that make me pee...

This is the number 1 funniest pic of all time. Every time I see it I laugh my head off. We were at the lake and neither Carmen or I could help Megs get her goggles off cause we were laughing to hard!!


Yes, its another Meg pic. This time, we had gone to the lake and she had swam in her clothes and this was the only thing we had to put on her...my hoodie! But its her pose for the pic that I love!!!


This is David, my new cousin-in-law, who in fact looks nothing like this at all!! I'm actually quite amazed that he can do this with his face!!






I love this one cause Mark is looking at Chris with such affection...HAHAHAHA!!!





This one is sooo funny...Devin looks like a wounded animal!!

5 comments:

Christy said...

Hahahahahahahahaha...I can't even handle these pictures!

Stephanie said...

Many people say that Devon looks like Don, who is David, your cousin in law's dad. You can kind of see the resemblance in the two pictures.

Seraberry said...

RUTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
those were indeed funny. The one of your cousin-in-law?? was messed. LOL!

Tamara said...

I'm about to die here

Daughter of Zion said...

Okay seriously, the first thing I thought of was Sandra Oh.