Jun 7, 2007

New Post...New Pics


Liv + Kenya= Cuteness






































Cool Pics we took at the lake:

















































































These are some pics I took of myself using the brightest setting on my camera:
































































































































































































































































12 comments:

starla said...

those pictures are all so cool! I love the ones you did of yourself!!

Jenny said...

Amazing photos Ruth!

Shirley said...

Hi Ruth: Great work - I love the effect - some of those pics would look good on stationary or such. Just really interesting! Shirley

Tamara said...

Jumping pictures are my -fave-

Anita said...

I love the pic of Liv and Kenya together!! HOw freaking cute!

Adam said...

Totally awesome!! That second last one was a little freaky!! It felt you were piercing my soul with your sinister look!! lol. Good job!!

Adam said...

You haven't posted forever. I hope it wasn't the piercing my soul thing. lol

starla said...

okay, time to update!!! you've been at my house to use my computer numerous times so there is no excuse!! Next time you come over you have to update!!! no pressure of course.

Unknown said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RUTH!!!!! WE LOVE YOU!!! okay and on a side note do you realize it's been almost 5 months since you posted? Ephrim is singing Happy To You! Only his singing it so Starla for some reason. oh now it mommy and noah.. wow the mind of a two year old.

Jen Wilson said...

great pics!

Kathy said...

LOVE the pictures. How what camera do u have?

Darci said...

uPDATE! UPDATE!