Apr 30, 2008

Lolee & Love...



is for



Lolee



my beautiful sister who is a part of my heart like no one else.






Love

funny picture maybe to portray marriage,but this is how I feel: Some of the things we face together are sometimes more than I think I can bear. Yet, somehow we get through the storm and on the other side, we think "How did we get through it and survive?" And then we remember that all things are for our sake and even though we thought it would kill us, it refined us, transformed us, dug out the things that were unlovely and made something beautiful.

I stand amazed once again at the greatness of God.



which I do often enough I should be out of laughs.
But it is so true, that it is like medicine!


2 comments:

Jenny said...

I love your description of love. I agree wholeheartedly. I look back at some of the struggles Scott and I have faced and it just makes me realize how strong our love for each other and our marriage is.
I love the Abc's of Ms. Magee...

Anita said...

Aah Ruth,
This one made me cry. I love your description love too.
Very astute, very wise.
You're a cool cat.