Jul 8, 2008

Hope of the Unknown!

Well, our holiday pictures are coming..in movie form! And they will be here soon.


But what I love is the new guest feed on the right. This encourages me to write even though I might not get many comments. At least I know now I am not alone. Company is inspiration!
P.S. I saw this a while back and I laugh because of the truth of it. My hair is NEVER what I want it to be. I usually settle for the "This-is-what-I-get-&-if-I-try-one-more-time-I'm-reaching-for-the-husbands-razor-&-shaving-it-off-which-will-make-me-more- depressed-for-the-lack-of-the-GI Jane-I-see-in-the-mirror-look"

Anyways, that was my little rant. Love ya!

3 comments:

starla said...

love it! i have many teen year memories of throwing my brush across the room. actually i broke a few of them.

Darci said...

I totally agree. They have the most perfect hair, and mine is fuzzy most of the time.

I'm reading, I just don't always have time to comment right now.

Anonymous said...

Haha! I dislike my hair usually..but atleast I have hair! I'm thankful for that! :P I just wish it would do things I want it to do.