Jul 20, 2008

New Direction..





Dear Readers,


I'm looking to go in a new direction, but I'm not sure which way I'd like to go. I'd like your input, if you wouldn't mind. Do you enjoy the fun, light hearted ones or would you like more of the meat; the brooding, emotional guts of who I am :) I'm happy to go either way, or if you'd like something that I've never posted, then please let me know! Even if you are not usually a commenter, please make an exception just this once. I'd love to know what you'd like to see here too!


Thanks to all who read this!

4 comments:

Gwen said...

I like both. If you're feeling fun, put up something fun. If you're feeling pensive, put up something deep. It keeps it interesting!

Anonymous said...

I agree with Gwen! Go with your emotions and feelings day to day. Just say what you feel needs to come out. Remember to give us a heart-felt devotion from time to time! You have some amazing inspiration!!

Darci said...

I would say something that you've never posted!

Jenny said...

I love it all Ruth! You're very inspirational,but love the light heartedness as well...
:)