Aug 19, 2008

Whoa!!

Sunday was a great day! Church was awesome. After, a bunch of people went out to the lake! It was fantastic! Mark took this picture of me & Livvie! Its now in my Top 10 favorites!!


Well, the GTT (Geographical Training Time) is swiftly approaching & I've been trying to get the music done. I'm excited, nervous (like usuall) & anticipating great things. I'm very excited to have Rigby from South Africa & Mike from Nanaimo coming!! Here is the link to their churches:

www.oceansidechurch.ca
www.commongroundchurch.co.za



I've also been writing some songs which I hope to post soon (if I get enough courage). Leah & I will be doing a set at the Hope for the Children Coffee House in September:

www.hopeforthechildren.wordpress.com


Its also our 7 year anniversary on Monday, the 25th! I can't believe its been that long! We will be celebrating it in September or October when we have a bit more money!

So that's my life in a nutshell lately! Busy & Beautiful, Leaning on the very capable arm of the Father, learning to trust Him alone!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, wow, and wow! Lots of stuff is going on in your life! Happy Anniversary you guys. Don't be nervous about up coming stuff..you are more than capable of taking on whatever comes your way!

starla said...

sounds like the gtt will be grand! have a great time!