Dec 3, 2008

2 Choices


I've narrowed it down to 2 careers:
I am starting to look into starting a photography & design studio, being i would also design christmas cards, do photography art, etc...
(I would also like to make most of my own equipment)
So, I am looking at photography courses online, DIY photography studio websites, etc...



I'm also considering starting a small inhome preschool once we find
a new place with a area big enough for one.
I'm in the beginning steps; looking at regulations, licensing, curriculum,

Q: Do you have any insight at starting a small business, DIY websites, online courses, or anything that would help in this. Thanks!

6 comments:

Jenny said...

I think you'd be wonderful as a daycare instructor. There is lots of money to be made. Also you can write off part of your utilities, your mortgage...gas, etc. If I could handle other people's children I'd consider that, but sadly, I can't.(sounds horrible I know)

J.G. said...

I have no insight into either. I just want to tell you that you are so VERY gifted with photography, design, creativity, ability etc, it would be a shame to not persue that career. :)

J.G. said...

PS.
www.ics.learn.ca has a photography course I have been looking at for a while. $882 gets you the full course, includes setting up your own business too. I have obtained a Pharmacy Assistant Cert through them and they are legite. Good company.

Gwen said...

Is it possible to do both, part time? I could see you doing either of these!

Carin said...

Ruthie... you will do fantastically at whatever you put your hand to! here here to Gwen! smiles...

Christy said...

You would be an amazing daycare worker but I think you need to do the photography! You are amazing and just have the knack for it! Do it! Do it! Do it!