Dec 9, 2008

Tutorials galore!!

I've had a few people ask what tutorials I watch. I watch mostly beauty tutorials..makeup, hair, etc..
I thought I would post them for all you ladies to see!
The best so far on Youtube is
'MakeupGeekTV'. <--This link is her website, which has more links to her Youtube videos. Or you can go 'HERE', which is her Youtube channel. She is awesome. Love it!
This first one is how to have the illusion flawless skin:


This is a how-to on applying makeup 101:


This one is a how-to do Gwen Stefani makeup:


My favorite hair tutorials are:
Vavoom Style
Hahnbarbie

Here are a few goodies:
(this is going to be my attempt for the christmas banquet!)






1 comment:

Gwen said...

Yeah, thanks for a new obsession Ruth! lol! I have watched about ten videos from Makeup Geek and I think I am now obsessed. I wear exactly the same two-minute routine makeup every single day, and now suddenly I am aware that it's not very nice. Now when I look in the mirror, I think, "Eh? That's it?" Very depressing!