Apr 30, 2009

My Wedding Songs

A couple days ago, Carin came over and I was showing her my wedding songs.
I got so excited about them all over again, I thought I would show you all!
Yahoo!!!
(click on the song titles to hear them)


Bridesmaids:
Rawlins Cross 'Wedding Gift'

Me & My Dad:
K's Choice 'Favorite Adventure'

Signing the register/Candlelighting:
Shaun Colvin 'Never saw blue'

Back down the aisle:
Star Wars: 'Augie's Great Municipal Band'

First Dance:
Shaun Colvin & Ernie 'I don't want to live on the moon'


I'd love to hear your wedding songs!!
So, come on and share em with us! :)


3 comments:

Jenny said...

Lovely choices.
Here's ours:
I (and my one maid of honour as well)walked down to the tradional Greensleeves (instrumental).
We walked back up to "Lady of Shalott" Loreena McK.
First Dance: Fleetwood Mac's "Songbird".
Me, Scott and Shay: "China Roses" Enya
Bridesmaid and Best Man and Us:"What a Wonderful World" Louis Armstrong.
Dad and I: "Butterfly Kisses."
What a wonderful trip down memory lane. :)

Tara said...

Fabulous!
My girls: Ronan Keating 'When You Say Nothing At All'
Me: Canon in D
Dave and I as Mr&Mrs: Queen 'I Was Born To Love You'
First Dance: Marc Anthony 'Everything You Do'
Bridal Party: Joe Cocker 'With a Little Help From My Friends'
Father/Daughter: Josh Groban 'You Raise Me Up'
Garter Toss: Shaggy 'Hey Sexy Lady'
Bouquet Toss: I made a remix - I started off with "Let's get ready to rumble" into the intro of Lady Marmalade into Tom Jones 'She's a Lady'
So much fun!!!

J.G. said...

Walked down the isle to Canon in D, and the only other song I can recall was our first dance. Nora Jones - Come away with me. I still love that song only now Jon and I can actually DANCE to it haha.