Nov 2, 2009

Wish List


This is the gift I just ordered for myself!! It is the "Lands End Do-It-All Diaper Bag"! No, I'm not pregnant, but I wanted a very functional bag for when I start my doula duties..lol! There is a lot of stuff that I want to be able to fit in there, so I'm really excited! And this is the best one for the price! And I'm even getting it monogrammed!! YESS!!!!!

Misc.:

Any color Amber Ring


Diamond Scrabble


'Grass' by the Gap (90's perfume that I LOVE)

Books:




Doula Tools & Accessories:

Lands End Do-it-all Diaper Bag (to carry all my gear)


Omni Massage Roller


Labor Links

This is mostly for Mark (to help with ideas)

3 comments:

Jenny said...

Oh I love that fringe purse!!
I've never been into avon but recently discovered the awesomeness of it!
Great wish list!

Jenny said...

The labour links looks...shall we say interesting;)

Anita said...

I've heard that the trick with fringe is to squash it in between books when you aren't using it to keep it from getting all kinky :) I like it too.

I agree Jenny... very interesting hee hee hee ;)

PS Ruth, You're in my top 5 too <3