Apr 14, 2010

So in Love...


Somethings changed. I can't say when or how. But it has. I'm in love...all over again!
Maybe it was the moment I found out I was pregnant, maybe it was slow and gradual.
But, I really have fallen in love with Mark all over again...as a Father. Thinking about him as a Daddy makes my heart melt! I get teary when I think about him holding our son in his arms, telling him about heroes & redemption stories. Its as if my heart has been captivated all over again and it feels like I could burst. I really never imagined I could love someone like I love Mark. He is more than I ever expected to have in a husband and he is going to be one incredible father!


picture:
http://www.mariannetaylorphotography.co.uk/

3 comments:

Linda said...

You will be so wonderful parents! God has all three of You held in His hands and I think He's smiling

Kendra Logan said...

Aw :) That is so sweet and beautiful.

~Kendra

Anita said...

I think it keeps growing too. Every time I see Darryl with one little girl in each arm being the awesome Dad that he is, I find that my heart melts a little bit more.