Mar 10, 2008

Nothing like Honesty...




















Well I figure that there is nothing like spillin' your guts to make you feel better!


This is what I'm facing....

Most of you know that The Penners have recently announced there big news of their move to Alberta! Lots of you were excited, thrilled to see them go on this adventure. But I was and am not one of them! My heart is torn in two...they are my family and I love them so much! My sister asked me what the heck was wrong with me..."Why are you acting so emo?"
I just will start crying. I think about being there at the birth of all 3 of their children. Or how much when I'm feeling low about not getting pregnant, I just have to spend time with Gabe, Noah and Lily and it heals something in me!

This is one of the hardest things I've ever had to face and Penners, I want you to know that I LOVE YOU! I love your kids and I love your friendship! Thank you for letting me be so much a part of yours and your kids lives! I am so grateful that God brought you to us! And I will get over the hurt and I will be truly happy for you! Soon...

4 comments:

Adam said...

I hear you sister. I'm hanging on to Acts 17:26 (NIV)From one man he made every nation of men, that they should inhabit the whole earth; and he determined the times set for them and the exact places where they should live.

Stephanie said...

There's nothing wrong with being a little emo once in a while. I'll miss them too and I don't even live there.

Kathy said...

my friend....I hear you!! Thinking of you

starla said...

oh ruth....i'm crying right now and its the first time i've allowed myself since we made this decision. Honestly one of biggest sadness things about going is leaving you guys. You are such a huge part of our lives! we love you both more than we can express and because your so important in our lives and the lives of our children we will make sure your are still a very active part even when were away.