Mar 7, 2008

WHY??

Hello my friends,

I just wanted to say that I need your prayers right now!

I am facing a huge challenge in my life. The challenge to respond correctly in spite of circumstance! There are a few things right now that make me want to get up and scream ( I know you've all been there at one point or another) but I want to respond the way Jesus would! My heart is

to shut off emotionally and to be bitter, but I don't want to have my heart, I want to have HIS!! So keep me in your prayers as I rise to the challenge that will develop His character in my life!!

Love you all!!

3 comments:

Gwen said...

I have to say that

(a) I can't stand posts like this because I go crazy wondering what's going on! I just can't handle the curiosity!!! ;)
(b) I will pray very hard.

Tanya said...

Prayin for you!!

Anonymous said...

Praying for you. If you ever need to talk just give me a call. :)