May 12, 2008

Quench


is for


Quench
Jesus said, "Everyone who drinks this water will get thirsty again and again. Anyone who drinks the water I give will never thirst—not ever. The water I give will be an *artesian spring within, gushing fountains of endless life."
John 4:14

*Artesian- a well that flows without pumping.



Quest
to live my life as an adventure, experiencing moments with grace and the heart of Christ.
To see each journey as the big picture: to become more like Jesus!


Quote
"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent"-
E. Roosevelt

"I am only a small pencil in the hand of a loving God who is writing a love letter to the world"- Mother Teresa

"Great Minds discuss ideas, Average Minds discuss events, Small Minds discuss people"-
E. Roosevelt

"What would you do if you knew you could not fail?"

"When you think He's all you have, you'll find He's all you need"

"God's Delays are NOT His Denies"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ruth I love your lists. They are so deep yet so simple to understand. I love reading them. I think you have more of a heart of God then you realize. :)

starla said...

thanks Ruth. your Q post was exactly what i needed today.

starla said...

oh yah, I love you.