May 9, 2008

P is for...

is for

Papa
who I wouldn't change for anything!!!
He is my Father, but also my leader! I follow him as he follows Christ! And many of you wonder "Oooh! What must it have been like to be a pastors kid growing up?"
Well, I lived with a man who had weaknesses just like everyone else. He failed, messed up & fell short like anyone else. But the man I grew up showed
me what it was like to fall at the feet off Jesus. He taught me what it meant to live in the Grace of God, and to cling whole heartedly to His unchanging love.
He taught me to love the unlovely, accept the rejected, adopt the abandoned & receive the forsaken. He taught me because he lived this. Day in and day out. This was the man I saw.
That no matter the mistake, He was totally in love with his Savior and he would do anything in his power to live a life of worship & adoration to the One who had reached down into the mire & rescued him.
I'm proud to know him!



Photography
which I love soooo much & since I'm taking pictures at a wedding tomorrow, I thought I'd give you some photographers eye candy


These are some of my favorites &
the Top 10 Wedding Photographers in the world:

1. www.josevillaphoto.com/
2. www.benchrisman.com/splash.php
3. www.jgarnerphoto.com/
4. www.karenwise.com/
5. www.elizabethmessina.com/
6. www.cmphotography.com/
7. www.nuvisionsinphotography.com/
8. www.homepage.mac.com/genehiga/iblog/
9. www.lacourphoto.net/
10. www.jessicaclaire.net/

Enjoy!

1 comment:

starla said...

i'm looking forward to sitting down and looking up all your photographers when i have some time. And your dad is amazing! He gives the best hugs!