May 26, 2008

V is for...


Valuable & Virtuous
Happy Birthday Starla!
Your friendship is priceless!! Thank you for being a woman of conviction!
You are a phenomenal wife & mother!
You are a tremendous example of discipline & courage!
vir·tu·ous : conforming to moral and ethical principles; morally excellent; upright
Thanks for being You!


Victory
'He holds victory in store for the upright'
Psalm 2:7








Vineyard
'They will live there in safety and will build
houses and plant vineyards; they will live in safety...
Then they will know that I am the Lord'
Ezekial 28:26







Vision
'Where there is no vision [no redemptive revelation of God],
the people perish; but he who keeps the law of the Lord,
blessed, happy & favorable is he.'
Psalm 29:18



2 comments:

Jenny said...

Did you photoshop the eyelashes? If so, I'd love to do that to my photos as I'm eyelashed challenged.
Another great post...sad to see that your abc's are coming to an end...You should do a 101 meme next(random info about yourself)...I bet it would be fun!

starla said...

so cool! it actually took me a couple seconds to figure out who it was!!! thanks so much, your an encouragment to me every day even from a distance!