May 28, 2008

My whole life in W...


Willow
'He took some of the seed of your land and put it in fertile soil. He planted it like a willow by abundant water.'
Ezekial 17:5






Weight
the constant struggle & the hardest thing to conquer!


Winter
'See! The winter is past;the rains are over and gone.
Flowers appear on the earth; the season of singing has come!'
Song of Songs 2:11-12 (my verse!)


Worship
How lovely is your dwelling place,O LORD Almighty!
My soul yearns, even faints, for the courts of the LORD; my heart and my flesh cry out for the living God.
Even the sparrow has found a home, and the swallow a nest for herself, where she may have her young—a place near your altar, O LORD Almighty, my King and my God.
Blessed are those who dwell in your house; they are ever praising you
Psalm 84:1-4






Wind

I LOVE the wind...like LOVE LOVE it!! When its so windy that its chaotic..
I could stand in it forever. Its so fantastic!




Warrior

Broken & defeated no battle cry sounds

In the ears of this warrior, His faith nowhere found

Where is the soldier that once filled those boots

The armor worn boldly , The Generals salute

He has forgotten the feel of his blade

That moves with his skill to strike unafraid

The man that through attack by his comrades would stand

To take out exact at the Generals command

"Rise up man of valor!" Can you hear his Word

He is calling you to fight! You're still in your armor

So take out that sword thats long been away

And fight for the victory that has already been claimed!!

4 comments:

Jenny said...

It's hard to decide which letter has been my fave so far. Loved W...

Anonymous said...

W = WOW!!!!

Christy said...

I can't wait to see what you choose for x and z!!

JudyO said...

Can you attribute the art to the artiist, please? Copyrighted to Mrs. Jessica Oyhenart-Ball (image on her page: http://jessibeans.deviantart.com/gallery/32652074#/art/Soldier-8009573?q=gallery%3Ajessibeans%2F32652074&qo=6&_sid=50d9c909) It is a pencil sketch she did for my dad, when she was in high school. Thanks!