Jun 2, 2008

X..hmmm

X Marks the Spot
I think Treasure Hunting is something we are always doing,
seeking out the adventure of knowing God, searching for that priceless truth that
will be worth more than anything!




X-men 3

This was my favorite out of them all


XxXxX
I love Kisses! They heal, comfort, change moods...they pretty much are the
greatest invention!!!!



eXcitement

Mark & I are headed on another road trip, the 2nd in our 7 year marriage! I am so excited because this time spent together is so fun & crazy (well you all know us). I'm excited to have him to myself for 17 hours, to talk, laugh, inspire & encourage with! Funn-0!

4 comments:

Darci said...

I love this post! Yea for road trips :) Have a great time

starla said...

fun! only two more letters!

Anonymous said...

Road trips rule. Have fun!!! You did a great post for x. I would have been like x is for x-ray... lol.

Anonymous said...

Wow! Letters are running out!! Next is life on shuffle! Remember to stop by my blog for that! ;) I'm going to miss you guys when you go!! Remember last year I was like so happy to see you when you came back! LOL!