Jun 12, 2008

Y

Yawn
My most favorite relief! And its a loud one at that!


Just ask my husband who I nearly scare to death every time I yawn!


Yoke

'I will break their yoke from your neck and tear your shackles away.'

Nahum 1:13


Yield

Then the land will yield its harvest, and God, our God, will bless us

Psalm 67:6



Young
'Don't let anyone look down on you because you are young,
but set an example for the believers in speech (what you speak),
in life (what you do), in love (the way you treat others),
in faith (how you respond to God) and in purity (how you treat your own body)'
1 Timothy 4:12


Yodel
Everybody needs a good yodel everyonce in a while:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Again another awesome post. I love it. You are so creative at what you come up with for each letter. I love reading your blog!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! Always beautiful!! I love the huge yawns too. You scare everyone!! I've learned to accept it! hahahaha