Aug 6, 2008

Our 'Someday' Baby Room...

*Sigh* The baby room! This is obviously the one I put a lot of thought into. Though I love giraffe's, I don't want a safari or animal print bedroom, though I really like zebra print rugs, throw pillows etc...picture 7. I have an ever growing collection of giraffes that will be displayed on a shelf somewhere I'm sure. I love very modern, funky & eclectic for the baby room. I'm leaning toward a very bold, bright green, at least on one wall. I love green & brown with small bits of brighter colors like the bright aqua-ish color in pictures 1 & 3. If you have seen the movie, 'Nanny McFee', the green of Mr. Brown's office with the distress treatment...I love!!! Also, the 4th picture down, The wood wall..i am liking a whole lot! I also really like round, oval & corner cribs, especially the one that divides in two for twins or quadruplets even(*wink*) like in pics 8 & 9, 12 & 13, each quarter comes off and you can arrrange it in a corner or on opposite walls!!!

These are 2 of the websites where I got a lot of the pictures:

















1 comment:

starla said...

i love the tree drawing on the wall in the one room and the divided crib is seriously cool!