Aug 7, 2008

Tag you're it!

okay...
10 random things about me...

1. I can't stand gum...i can chew it if I have to, but I can't look at chewed gum or see it in peoples mouth, its a full blown phobia!!
2. I love horse jumping on tv
3. When I die, I want my heart thrown over Victoria Falls in Africa
4. I once wanted teal, grey & white as my wedding colors
5. I once was obsessed with Mickey Mouse & had the bedroom border!!
6. My best friend had the same boyfriend, faked playing the same instrument in school & is pretty much me in another body!
7. I love indie-chick music!
8. I once swam in the mediterranean sea with a bleeding leg in the same spot there were great white sharks 1 day prior!
9. The most embarassing moment of my life was when I peed on stage during a performance at Vanier Hall in front of 300+ people! And the crazy thing was no one knew!!!!
10. I love love love being part of a church family, not a congregation, but a family. I have never felt community or love like that anywhere & I'm really grateful for it!

I tag:
Steph (because her posts crack me up)
Tamara (she will put something creepy)

for tagging rules : http://www.plastiquedolly.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Thanks for the tag, I'll do it eventually.

Anonymous said...

Coolest stuff!!!! Bwahahaha!