Oct 14, 2008

Tagged!!!

I was tagged by Christy!
The game works like this:
1) Link to the person who tagged you
2) Mention the rules
3) Tell six quirky yet boring, unspectacular details about yourself
4) Tag six other bloggers by linking to them
5) Go to each person’s blog and leave a comment that lets them know they’ve been tagged.

I love love love 'Antique Road Show' & 'The Joy of Painting' with Bob Ross! I could watch them all day long!

I have a bad habit of trying to clean my whole house at once. I don't mean all in one day..i literally mean all at once. I will start the dishes, then go vacuum the living room, go to the bedroom and straighten up, go back to the dishes, stop and go clean the bathroom.....It drives me nuts.. I know that there has to be a name for that kinda thing!

When I was 15, i wanted to have grey, white & teal as my wedding colors...it was around the same time, I had mickey mouse border & a giant poster of Bo Jackson on my wall...i was so weird!

When I would babysit certain children (last name rhymes with Lurch) I would make them watch Art Attack, because I loved it so much!

I always wanted glasses as a kid...i thought it was soo cool....not so much (now that I have em')

I hum myself to sleep...i never noticed it before....Mark just recently pointed it out

I tag....Sirena
Michelle
Star
Carin
Marlene
Virginia

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha!! So awesome!! Great post!

Riteesha Mathew said...

oh my gosh i LOVED art attack! hahaha.