Oct 18, 2008

To be or not to be...

i have so much to say, and i'm struggling to find words. i feel the faithful hand of God on me lately. Not the one that creates the warm fuzzies in your tummy, but the one that feels like a heavy rock on your heart and its squeezing all the harmful, yucky stuff out. I have been walking blind (what is faith if you CAN see?) and trusting that He is in control. I don't need to know the reason, He just asks me to trust. I would love to elaborate, but cannot. I'd love to open my heart and spill the contents, but I won't. please pray for me though. i am facing one of those life occasions that will truly expose the real character within me. am i going to be like christ or walk on my own.
decisions! decisions!
*sigh*
p.s. this is not a life or death situation. just a season where God sees what i'm made of...lets hope its something substantial.

3 comments:

Jenny said...

Praying for you!

Anonymous said...

You're in my thoughts and I'll send all the "Good energy" I have your way!! You can totally pull through this. You are a STRONG amazing woman!

Lynnie Ha said...

huggles, darlin. love ya.