Oct 22, 2008

Vote Away!

This is just for fun..so don't feel pressured!
I just added our list of baby names to my blog--->
The link will take you to the page where you can place your vote on
the name(s) you like the most!
Not as important as the recent vote I know,
but maybe a close
1, 450, 934, 205th :)


*Also, I've decided to become an internet investigator.
No, this is not as exciting as you would first think. But, fun none the less. How it works. You weigh in your comments on sites you are looking for...on any subject- travel, pregnancy, cooking, weird facts...ANYTHING! And I'll do the work for you! I'l find and compare sites & find the best one for you. This is not a long term thing, just something I thought would be fun. If no one comments, I'll still put a list of great websites.

3 comments:

Darci said...

I may take advantage of this Investigator gig and ask you to find me the best places to eat in St John's or the best Dentist on my road :) Right now I'm looking for a Men's knitted floppy hat. and a tea cozy pattern.. Any suggestions.

suzie said...

Ok Ruth!! I would love to shop for kids cloths online< but want to by from canadian sites!

Jenny said...

running shoes...I'm looking for asics running shoes...size 9.5. Would like to know if they are cheaper online to buy or same price in Terrace.
Also the Bogs. Better deal in Terrace or is it better online. I want the mid calf length.
Thanks...
:)