Nov 3, 2008

Here you go...

Karen & Tamara started the trend! For the rules, check their blogs...

Shia LeBeouf : Transformers, Disturbia, Holes
He has the slightly nerdy factor, which is great!


Adam Brody: The OC
So hilarious! Totally nerdy & trendy at the same time!


Milo Ventimiglia: Heroes, Rocky Baloa
He has a facial flaw, which I love (part of his lip is paralyzed)


Ethan Embry: Can't Hardly Wait, Sweet Home Alabama, A Far Off Place
I have thought he was the greatest since I was a kid.
So, now its just for nostalgia's sake he's on the list


Mark Ruffalo: 13 Going on 30, View from the Top, Just like Heaven
He has the great raspy/quirky voice!

So, I tend to like the nerdy, quirky, funny guys as opposed to the ripped hunks!
(which is explained further in my choice of husband!)
Yes, Mark does know about these choices!

Okay, being inspired by Karen & her hotties list, I've decided to do a little round of
CELEBRITY AWARDS!
You pick the categories, you pick the winners!
This is just for fun!
And this is NOT just Hollywood Celebs!
This can be anyone!
They do not have to be living.
They could be famous in history...if they fit your category!
They CAN be fictional!
So starting tomorrow, we begin!!

P.S. YOU ARE ALL TAGGED!!!!


1 comment:

Jenny said...

Mark Ruffalo does it for me!!!
You should include fictional characters!! That would be fun!!