Jan 23, 2009

New blog!

Ok, this might be a little crazy on my part, but I've started another blog. My goal is to be able to post on different blogs depending on subject & content. It is not to see how 'multi-task' i can become. I just want my main blog to be about regular life events, my kitchen one is my vent & rejoice about health & fitness struggle & victory, my song one is a devotional (which I might delete since I post that stuff on here. And my photography blog..well thats self explanatory. But the new one?




I tend to do these long posts on all the new baby, eco, accessory, gadget stuff I find. All that will now be on my new blog!

Please don't feel you have to follow those too. Its more for my own sanity! ha!


Here is the list:

www.ruthssong.blogspot.com
www.ruthskitchen.blogspot.com
www.gloriousgear.blogspot.com
www.lifeinmomentsphotography.blogspot.com

1 comment:

Lynnie Ha said...

your links are gimpled, darling... gotta take out the first part.

blogging is addicting... i have like twelve all together, most i haven't posted in for ages. i'm just working on two right now... the bookbinding blog is kinda not doing much, tho.