Jan 18, 2009

Esssentials...

#1 Winner of the BEST PRODUCT EVER!!!!!!
-if you've seen my facebook, you probably know all about this product, but if you haven't,
this product rocks!!!!!!! I wear it with & without makeup!! I love it!!
It has been compared to 'Smashbox photo finish makeup primer' and most people prefer it! It is also a heck of a lot cheaper than smashbox too! Mine cost me around $11.00

Here are some things to know:
· Dries to a powder finish.
· Creates a matte surface so makeup glides on and stays on.
· Smooths out large pores, uneven skin tone and blemishes.
· Prevents breakouts.
· Allows for much smoother for eye shadow application on mature skin.
· Keeps make-up looking fresh by locking it in.
· Makes your face look youthful and dewy.
· Helps concealer glide on.
· Doesn't feel greasy.
· Helps mineral make up last longer and look less cakey.
· Makeup stays on for 8+ hours, looking as good as when first applied.
· Excellent mattifier on top of any cream/lotion/sunscreen.
· Fragrance free.
· Non-irritating.
· Non-toxic.
· Non-staining
· Smooths skin texture which reflects light and eliminates
shadows (so you look younger)
· Tasteless (if someone kisses your cheek)
· Non-pore-clogging (non-comedogenic)
· Keeps your makeup fresh in 100+ degree heat (great for summer)
· Gentle enough to use every day.
· Softens appearance of fine lines.

Blistex Silk & Shine- I love love love this stuff!


Well, anyone who knows me, knows my addiction to my eyelash curler! And yes, I do heat it up when I use it!


Sally Hansen Concealer Wheel!!! Any color wheel will do...but the essential colors you need are green, yellow and a foundation-ish color!


Pantene Pro-V Ice Shine Duo...just started using this....unbelievable!!!


When I do wear foundation..i use this...
Covergirl Smoothers...i like it cause its really light and not oily


Bonne Bell Blend n' Glow...I have 'sunkissed...it comes in more pink tones & dark bronzing colors.
Its a great alternative to blush...its shimmery & makes your skin glowy.


Well, I have forever been a Maybelline mascara girl & have recently been converted to 'Avon Astonishing Lengths'. Its awesome...especially for people consumed with their eyelashes..like me! Ha!Ha!


Kitchen Aid 3.5 quart roaster...i cook everything in here!!! I just made my first roast chicken...yumm-o!!


Norwex Antibac Microfiber cloths...ok, I haven't actually got them yet, but they are on their way & they will immediately go to the top of my list!!!


We won these at Marks christmas staff party...they are actually incredible knives...even miraculous!!



Pizza baking stone...I don't make a whole lot of pizza, but I use this stone for all my baking!


My favorite scents:




My all time favorite book:


Favorite Magazines:
People, Womens Health, Parents Special Issue (Baby Products), Real Simple & any organization mags.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

I will try the monistat! How do you heat up your eyelash curler? Does it help? Miracle is a pretty scent as well.