Jan 15, 2009

In my eco/storage/decor dreams...

This is one project I want to do very very soon! I have some free time coming up, so I will be gutting my cupboards and revamping them!! Yahoo!!


I love the layout of this kitchen & the cool open shelf & counter



I love this crafty diddy!


Ok, I love love love this layout for a house...the open kitchen, dining room, living room!!!
And I love the bright turquoise chairs
(starla, click here and then click on 'hear'...lol!!!! I love you!)



Old sweater purse(Thrift Store Glory), will be my first purse attempt


Vintage wallpaper animal silhouettes


This is the color I want for my room...and we desperately need a shelf like this
(we have a chocolate brown duvet & brown accents...and we have the fantastic paintings that christy did for my birthday gift! So that will be the theme)


I really want to have a successfull herb garden this summer


I love love love this...Multi-use shelf made from apple cartons
(minus the random extend-a-lamp)


I love this corkboard made from real corks...I've begun collecting corks...so if you have any, send 'em my way!!


Staircase made from wood reclaimed from castle

2 comments:

starla said...

LOL!!! I'll be sure to check with that webpage on occasion to make sure i'm on track!!! Love all the pictures! Can I steal some of the ideas?

Ruth said...

OF COURSE!