Feb 2, 2009

Bog Dogs!!!



Well, I finally got my Bogs today!! I received a gift certificate for Christmas, but they had sold out instantly & so I had to wait until Feb :(
But oh, how the joy abounds now!!
I have suffered miserably with NO (and I mean no) proper winter gear. I own a fleece winter jacket (in this town? you're shaking your head I know)
3 year old knit mittens (again, in this town..i know!)
& runners for our deep snow months!!
What you should know about me is that when my feet get wet & cold, I'm not a happy person. I screech at unhuman levels & have temper tantrums.
But, all that is behind me!! And I am more than thrilled!
Bring on the slush & rain & puddles!
I am having dry feet forever...

Now I need to invest in a real jacket & mitts...:)


Side Story:
Jordie went with me to pick up my Bogs & if you know the store, you know that they have dogs there all the time.
As we were leaving, Jord says,
'I'm so glad we could visit with those Bog Dogs!!'

1 comment:

Lynnie Ha said...

mahahahaha... bog dogs, that's so kewwwwt!!!! :D

are they actually warm? for COLD weather?