Mar 2, 2009

A Grateful Heart!

Well, I can't even begin to tell you the excitement I feel at all of the stuff I am getting.
I recently hosted a Norwex Party
I had a few friends there & we had a fun evening.
My mom was thoroughly convinced, which takes a whole lot when it comes to cleaning!

This is all the stuff I'm getting with my Hostess Package
(Possibly the best Hostess package I've ever seen):

Spirinetts


Laundry Detergent


Dental Floss


Car Cloth


Toothbrush


Cleaning Paste


Mattress Cleaner


3 Enviro Cloths


Enviro Cloth Travel 4 Pack


Body Pak...so excited about this!

Value: Over $200...WOW!

I'm really excited because this puts me one huge step closer to completing one of my Resolutions for 2009!
Thanks to all the ladies who made this possible!!!! :)
I'm so grateful!!

These are the rest of the items on my list to get still:

Wet/Dry Mop


Dishwasher/Washer Magnet Balls


Dryer Balls


Spirisponge


Micropad (like Magic Eraser minus formaldehyde)


Toilet Brush & Cleaner


Kitchen Dish Cloths


Bath Mat (Holds 10x its weight in water)

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I absolutely love my norwex stuff. I LOVE my toilet cleaner, but I tried the dryer balls and they didn't seem to make any difference.. maybe see if you can try someone elses before you fork out the money?

Jenny said...

I bought the toothbrush and the floss and honestly don't notice a difference in the way it cleans.
I have the shaklee's at ease scrub and hopefully you're cleaning paste works as well. I swear by the stuff. It will remove any stains perfectly without leaving residue or any kind of a mark.
I'd like to try the norwex cleaner's at some point, but spent way too much money this month on cosmetics...:), so it'll have to wait a while!LOL

Jenny said...

BTW, what is the body pack?

Ruth said...

its the antibacterial cleansing cloths...supposed to be incredible for cleaning bacteria from your pores and such....can't wait to try them

Jenny said...

My mil bought my oldest son one, and he uses it. Apparently good for acne...:)

Christy said...

You know I am totally jealous right? But in a good way..haha!