Feb 28, 2009

The Posh Life...Sigh!!

If I had money & the body to boot....these are some selfish things that I would want.
(I will be posting my unselfish wishes later)

A Custom Closet...and a wall just for my bags!!


Mario Batali, at my house, cooking for me daily!


A Lake Cabin


An in home recording studio


The Blur Leather Mail Bag! ($835..eek)


Lauren Conrad's One shouldered Rouched Dress (Her design) in Black


Many Sweater Dresses with leggings


A Range Rover


1980 Toyota Tercel in this fantastic Green (i've wanted this car as long as I can remember)



ALSO:
March is one of the 7 months that has 31 days.
It also happens to be the month of "Momentary Abandonment."
Momentary Abandonment: Giving up something in your life (momentarily) that inhibits a regular activity in your daily routine.

So people, TAKE A STAND. Give up something that inhibits YOU! For the next 31 days.

So, I, Ruth am willingly choosing to give up:

People (thats the magazine & the website) & Pop

What are you giving up?


3 comments:

Shan said...

Wow man, you have good taste. I'm digging that car.

"Momentary Abandonment"? Is that what we're calling Lent these days?

Ruth said...

i actually have no idea...i got it from Bonnie & Tamara..lol

Lynnie Ha said...

yah, lent, that was my first thought too haha.... :D