Mar 8, 2009

The Joy of Raw

Well, thanks to my great friend Justin, my photography for Lance and Cindy's wedding was not a complete failure. The ceremony pictures are going to be a trial to edit. The candlelight was incredibly beautiful, but a nightmare to photograph. I'm really happy with the family & wedding portraits. There aren't that many compared to past weddings, because the freezing cold weather almost killed the bride, but the ones we did, I'm pretty happy with. The one thing that saved the pictures was that Justin told me to shoot in raw, which gives me alot more control of editing and restoring.
I don't normally do this, but I thought I'd share 3 pictures from the wedding, just so you can see
the results. (The rest will be posted on the Life in Moments website after Lance & Cindy have received them)




I'm also so grateful that Leah was at the back of the church, with Starlas Canon on a tripod. Most of the good ceremony pictures are because of her!

Overall, this was a great weekend. I will post more tomorrow!! :)

2 comments:

Gwen said...

oooooh, these are amazing! The second two look like they're the album art from a CD. Great work, as always! I can't wait until you do our family photos.

Jenny said...

I love the last one!! Can't wait to see what the rest turn out like!
:)