Mar 12, 2009

Photography 101

I'm so excited!
My good friend, Justin & his uber cutie wife, Lorene are in town.
Justin has been my counsel during my
'search-for-the-perfect-camera'
season of my life. He knows so much and was so patient to explain stuff.
Tomorrow, we're going to go out together and he's going to show me even more!
Did I mention I'm so excited??!!

Speaking of photography, there are a few people that I'm just waiting with great
anticipation to photograph...

1. Livvie & Lily in the summer
2. The Wiebe's feet in a row

Like this, but a real photograph
3. Tamara (have you seen how photogenic she is? Click HERE
4. Leah dancing
5. The Colbornes

There is much more, but I really would just go on forever!!

I have 2 weddings, 1 engagement, and 2 other sessions already booked for this summer.
So you can imagine my relief that Justin the hero
is here to teach me!!!!

3 comments:

Christy said...

I can't wait for you to take our family pictures and of course pictures of the Livster in the summer! I would seriously have no good pictures of my kids if it weren't for you! Hmmm..maybe I am the one that Justin should teach a few things to? Haha!

I have to agree that Tamara is one the most photogenic and beautiful people that I have ever seen!!

Jenny said...

I can't wait to see all of the finished pics...will be beautiful for sure.
I also agree about Tamara...she's so photogenic. I wish I had one ounce of photgenicness(if such a word) in me. I probably get the prize for least!LOL

Tamara said...

Umm I'm a tad embarrassed lol..but thanks ladies :)

I'm so excited you already have all of those jobs lined up!! You take beautiful pictures.