Mar 20, 2009

Next week...

Next Payday, I am making a few purchases.

One:
New Balance Shoes
(This is the Foot Doctors command to help with my weird foot pain & back)

(I wish they made dressy 'good-for-your-back' shoes)

Two:
Jeans...
if only it would like this when I wear them ;)


Three:
A Jacket

I have not had a new jacket in a very long time...so I'm hoping to find a nice semi-dressy one...since we will be hitting some fancy spots in Montreal & Toronto.
Hopefully I can get my behavior to follow suit! :)

2 comments:

Jenny said...

I need new running shoes and jeans as well!
I'm an Asics girl...love love those shoes. I've never had a better fit or my comfortable shoe.
I just wore a hole in my fave jeans in the inner thigh...and they fit perfectly!! Oy...hard to find a perfect fit shoe and pair of jeans!!LOL
Happy shopping, I'll probably see you out and about as well...we'll be the 2 girls diving for the one pair of jeans and fist fighting over them!!:)

Darci said...

I agree with you about "good for your back" nice looking dress shoes.
I usually get little insoles for the arch support.
Have fun shopping!