Mar 22, 2009

My Saturday finds...

Well, our saturday was awesome! We went for breakfast at our date spot. Then went around town looking for clothing. Mark got some new jeans and a hoodie. I got spaghetti tanks and these two great finds..

This shirt in black for $20


These jeans for $36 (Reitmans)


I searched high and low for nice, really comfy shoes that were good on my feet.
I finally found these at Sidewalkers. I'm still deciding on them. They seriously felt like heaven. But I need outside opinion!! What do you guys think of them? Are they stylish enough? I need to decide by Friday!

click here for the website

3 comments:

Lynnie Ha said...

get them if they are so comfy - they are cute, and as stylin' as the gal who wears them, y'know? (and yes, you definately are stylin!)

Jenny said...

I like them...comfy and stylish!!
Good finds!
:)

Super sleuth said...

I luv 'em!