Mar 25, 2009

Opinion anyone?

Well, 100% of the time, my hair does NOT look like this:


But it is getting pretty long & the ends are deader than dead.
So its time to revisit cut, color and such!
These are a few ideas I found, but as always, I need opinions!
So, help me out....please!!

I love this style of highlights...with the peek-a-boo (the right term evades me)
contrast underneath:



I also like this (minus the bangs, we know how that went last time!):


The other possibility is just going solid color:

Light or Dark Blonde


Dark or Light Brown


Auburn or Black


I'm probably going to leave as much length as I can....and also get a lot of layers because my hair is fine and volume-less.

I'm also up for suggestions. I'm not super picky and I'm up for most anything!
Thanks for your help!

2 comments:

Tamara said...

I think you could pull off lots of shaggy layers..And caramel highlights on your dark brown hair would look superb!

Carin said...

hmmm I echo most of Tamaras ideas... brown with lots of blonde hilights... and lots of layers! and you can totally keep some length...