Apr 15, 2009

Back


Hi friends!
I'm back and full of things to share! I missed you terribly!
I have to tell you some things I've experienced, some funny stories and lots of pictures!
Its been a few weeks of contemplating life, career, goals, etc... (hence the above photo), but its been good for me. I will share more later

One thing I've learned these last few weeks:
'Don't you dare try to put a ceiling on who you can become!
When you do that,
you stop growing, learning, trying and eventually living!'


I'm glad to be back! Love you guys!


4 comments:

Stephanie said...

Great Pictures!!!! Welcome back!!!

Jenny said...

Awesome pics Ruth!!
I agree with your adage as well!!

Tanya said...

Welcome back...looking forward to hearing what you have to say!

Princess said...

so glad you are back
i look forward to what you have to say and show us :)