Apr 1, 2009


...I will be back, I just don't know when. I need some time away.
Thinking of you!
Thanks for sharing your lives with me!
I'll miss the stories, adventures, the updates, the beginnings!
Please pray for me while I'm gone. I need it!
I am walking in the valley right now.
I know His hand is on me, leading me, but its a hard road to walk.
I know in my head that this will make me stronger and
produce the character that I need to walk the valleys that are coming,
but right now, I just feel so alone.
Thanks for all your encouragement in the last while.
It has blessed me.
I love you!

4 comments:

Tanya said...

(((HUGS))) and prayers to you!

Shan said...

I don't know you well but I pray that things improve for you.

Jenny said...

I really hope and pray things get better Ruth. Bravo to you for taking a break from a computer. It's brave of you. I have an addiction to the computer and last week was hardly on it,and felt so rejuvenated. I'm thinking I'm going to start weening my time on this as well.
:)

Tamara said...

Ruth, you are super.