Sep 21, 2009

Following Clover's Lead:

I Am
29, in love, forgiven

I Want
a home of our own

I Have
an incredible husband

I Wish
I was a mommy

I Hate
that Starla is leaving me...again (I'm selfish, I know)

I Fear
most things

I Hear
God's voice through my 4:12's :)

I Search
for old books at the thrift store regularly

I Wonder
what God has in store for me

I Regret
allowing myself to fear man

I Love
that my salvation has nothing to do with my worth

I Ache
for friends who have given up

I Always
close my eyes and take a huge breathe when its windy....I LOVE IT!

I Usually
talk to Christy daily

I Am Not
impressed that one of my best friends is leaving me....did I mention that?

I Dance
goofy almost every day

I Sing
myself to sleep when I'm scared

I Never
want to get to the place where I think I can do it on my own

I Rarely
go through a day where I don't think of the faithfulness of God

I Cry
when I think about going to U2 (imagine me at the concert...OY!)

I Am Not Always
the best friend I could be

I Lose
sight of my destiny pretty easily

I'm Confused
when I replay certain situations in my mind

I Need
a kleenex (i'm sick while writing this)

I Should
go to bed now, but every time I lay down I get the dry cough

I Dream
about grizzlies all the time

2 comments:

Lynnie Ha said...

love it!

this is one that could be done anew ever few weeks or so, eh? :D

joni said...

hey that was a good one ..smile
i may follow suite..