Oct 8, 2009

Point Form Update

-I am going to be taking a break from
&
starting tomorrow until I get back from my course (October 9th). I need to hone my studying skills and I have TONS to read, so I want to make sure I do that well!!
I will still be checking my email every evening, so, if you need to contact me, you can through email.

-Only 17 more days till we go to see U2 and words can not contain my excitement!


-We might also see

vs.
if we can get tickets


-I am getting my hair done on Tuesday....cut & color...my hair is like straw right now!


-Mark and I started a website for our 10 yr. anniversary. Just a place where we can post ideas of what we want to do.
www.magee10years.blogspot.com
Now I know that we still have a ways to go (you can check the ticker on the website), but we are going to try and do everything from scratch. Its kind of a 'can-we-do-it?' challenge. So, we need lots of time!

-I hope you guys are well, loving the autumn & windiness (I AM!!!!) and I will be posting again after my course, with lots of fun stuff that has happened!!!

Love you!

2 comments:

starla said...

when is your course again? oh wait, i guess you won't be answering me on here...hehe. i'll email you!

Lynnie Ha said...

*gasp* love your background.

have fun reading!!!