Dec 30, 2009

2010


Well, I looked back here to my 2009 New Year Ambitions. And although I accomplished lots on that list, as with most resolutions, there were some that I never got to. So, how will 2010 be different? Well, instead of 20 ambitions, I'm going to aim for 10 ambitions and 10 bonuses. Here they are, in no particular order. (Some will be re-occuring from last year)

:
1. Read through the bible (using this plan)
2. Get fit with Mark (we are working on a food and exercise plan, which I will post soon)

3. Master the gluten free lifestyle
4. Finish at least 50% of my doula certification
5. Make
all baby/wedding/birthday gifts.
6. Re-do our bedroom for under $100

7. Learn the ropes of being coupon savvy.
8.
Grow a legitimate Veg/Herb garden (using this as my guide)
9. Learn more guitar chords
10. Get more talent in the kitchen


:
1. Learn to crochet/knit/sew

2. Make my family new christmas stockings
3. Order online or make all gifts for next christmas before December

4.
Read more books from all genres
5. Get a full, real photoshoot with Mark and I.

6. Get my doula bag accessories
(most found here)
7. Make book reading plan (trying to expand my horizons...lol...classics, non-fiction, etc...)

8.
Make a Valentines "20 Ways We Make Our Marriage Work" video with Mark
9.
Go Camping
10.
Go to to K-Town to visit family & friends more!

2 comments:

Carin said...

great post Ruthie! :) Lots of great goals! Can't wait to celebrate the year with you! :)

Anita said...

Good list dude.
Hey! I can totally teach you how to knit. Its super easy and sooo relaxing. I'll even give you some llama wool to get you started ;)